Wednesday 16 May 2018

Guess the girl name �� �� answer

Guess the girl name πŸ“Œ πŸ”‘ answer

A girl was driving a car, a guy took a lift from her. He asked her name after he get down. Girl said :- my name is hidden in my car’s number, find if you can.


In the puzzle, there are some words in English and the people are supposed to guess the names of girls based on the words given. In case you also got this puzzle and are looking for , then read below to know the to these puzzles. Reflection = Parchhai 5. Evening = Sandhya 6. Nature = Prakriti 11. Try to answer this… Let’s see who gets it first Look at the symbol and guess the name of the girl.


This was actually a Marathi Riddle that I received on WhatsApp and I translated it to English. What is the girls full name ? Guess the name of the girl ? Let us take a guess at what your name is. You name it, we can guess it, INCLUDING YOU. Obsessed with travel?


Guess the girl name πŸ“Œ πŸ”‘ answer

Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Developed by Conversion. I can bet that on how you answer these questions I can guess your name correctly. Next Puzzle Decode Birthday Message – Pen Bulb Chair.


If I get it wrong, don’t diss me that much. Give it a try and share what name you get in the comments. Name the celebrity quiz questions and : questions for your home pub quiz GUESS THE CELEB is the perfect addition to your at-home or virtual pub quizzes.


Feb Create puzzles with WhatsApp emoticons…and send it to friends and let them crack the puzzles. Here’s is really short puzzle that’s doing rounds now. So here a crack for one of the puzzles. I am sure, if you’re a frequent WhatsApp users then you also came across these WhatsApp Puzzles. We dont have answer of the following puzzle at this moment, please check after some time.


If you know, you can share the answer and this puzzle will be dedicated to you. Elephants night 13. Are you up for the challenge? We have all the for you! In the form below select your level and we will show you the answer.


I will start by posting a picture of my daughter and whoever gets her name right can post a picture of their child for us all to guess , then we guess until someone gets that right, etc. How many hits can you name ? Click next for the answer. This is the image-fallback Emojione version for users whose browsers do not support unicode emoji characters. Go back to the unicode version if you prefer. Can you speak fluent emoji?


Oct Create puzzles with Whatsapp emoticons…and send it to friends and let them crack the puzzles. Here’s one more that’s doing rounds now. For me Logo Quiz is not just an nice, addictive and entertaining game, it also help me to make a good impression because I know the Logo Quiz and for few hours I laugh with that girl.


Then take our quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.